Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting It On...

A 76year old , had married so many times in his life that he had so many bride dress sizes that would cover any future ones. His name is Reverend Glynne de Moss Wolfe, a baptist minister from California.
In the search for his twenty seventh wife he said the following phrases " im fit and ready , and desperately searching for a lasting marriage. I ve made a few mistakes but each time I thought it would work something went wrong.. A good wife for me would be , someone with mystery , magic, daredevil, and between 100 and 120 pounds and also under twenty. Women get crafty in their twenties. If I can get them young and dumb enough, I can teach them how to have fun. Im good looking , a gentleman in the lounge , a cook in the kitchen and a romeo in bed.
Of course , i have whisky in the house.

With all the marriages the rev has had , he has around twenty two sons and eighteen daughters, aged between 3 and 63. * he had his first child at 13. Marriage is really god's gift for this guy.

A 68 year old man, a fellow like the reverand , Marquess of Huntly engaged a 20yrs old nurse.
When asked if he is ashamed or not he elusively said " I'm a very fit man. I don't wear spectacles. I still have my own teeth. Why should i marry some dried up old bag."

1 comment: